Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Centers
- Culturally & Racially Sensitive Mental Health Treatment Services
- Mental Health Insurance Options
- Anxiety, Depression & Related Disorders
- Disordered Eating
- Coronavirus, Pandemic & Mental Health
- Grief & Loss
- Support Groups
- Violence Prevention
- SDP Employee Assistance Program
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
Also visit the online treatment locator.
Call: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)