Working Papers

Students ages 14 through 17 are required by PA law to obtain a work permit (aka working papers) before they can begin working. You can get an application for your work permit in the SMHS Main Office during advisory. However, we no longer are able to issue the blue card work permits at SMHS.

You can find information about how to turn in your application and get your work permit here: