Strawberry Mansion High School is a supportive & caring environment that offers exposure to equitable opportunities, and informs and empowers our community to being their best selves – academically, socially & professionally.
We will achieve our vision by employing high quality, culturally relevant and equitable practices in learning, and getting to know and appreciate students for who they are. We facilitate clear communication regarding the needs, goals and expectations of our stakeholders. We cultivate a community of problem solving and conflict resolution, and build connections to resources and skills that can be sustained even when we leave Mansions doors.
Our Core Values
Hard Work. Pride. Collaboration. Excitement. Results. Transparency.
- Hard Work: We approach our work with a sense of urgency and passion because we know our contributions are essential to the success of our students, our family, and our team.
- Pride: We believe the best about our students, our peers, our families and our community and it’s evident in what we say and what we do.
- Teamwork: We are in this together, we are respectful and we solve problems. We may disagree, but at the end of the day we support each other 100% in doing what’s best for children.
- Excitement: We approach school with a sense of excitement because we know that teaching and learning is fun and our energy is contagious.
- Results: We focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame. We accept personal accountability for our own actions and approach each day with a “can- do” attitude.
- Transparency: We face reality, communicate honestly and respectfully and hold each other accountable .