Education. Opportunity. Equity.
Strawberry Mansion HS is a transformative school that is driven to provide an exceptional education and equitable opportunities for all students. Through career pathways, each student will extend their learning and develop the competencies necessary to compete in the 21st century. Every student will graduate with two viable options: a high-quality diploma and an industry certification. That is the Mansion Promise.
Our Core Values
Hard Work. Pride. Collaboration. Excitement. Results. Transparency.
- Hard Work: We approach our work with a sense of urgency and passion because we know our contributions are essential to the success of our students, our family, and our team.
- Pride: We believe the best about our students, our peers, our families and our community and it’s evident in what we say and what we do.
- Teamwork: We are in this together, we are respectful and we solve problems. We may disagree, but at the end of the day we support each other 100% in doing what’s best for children.
- Excitement: We approach school with a sense of excitement because we know that teaching and learning is fun and our energy is contagious.
- Results: We focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame. We accept personal accountability for our own actions and approach each day with a “can- do” attitude.
- Transparency: We face reality, communicate honestly and respectfully and hold each other accountable .